Have you ever wondered what is the point of having a financial advisor? Whether you are on the verge of personal bankruptcy or not, a financial security advisor could be helpful on many levels.
- Séguin Inc. invites you to learn more about the work of financial security advisors and the benefits they can bring to your portfolio . After that, it will be up to you to judge if you need a financial advisor. A clue ? Everyone can benefit from the services of a financial security advisor.
A careful planning of your financial needs
The main strength of financial security advisors is that they are not only there to get you out of trouble . Even if you feel that your financial health is stable and satisfactory, your financial advisor could help you achieve some of your goals . Maybe you want to go from one pleasure trip a year to two, or maybe you want to invest a little more money in your RRSP?
Your financial security advisor is there to help you find the ideal solution to achieve your goals without sacrificing the budget that you give to your lifestyle. To take advantage of the expertise of a financial advisor, it is to offer you the necessary tools to take control of your finances.
The more often you meet with your financial security advisor, the easier it will be to adjust your shots and optimize your approach to achieve your goals. Typically, a financial advisor helps you make your life easier with properly structured budget plans that allow you to enjoy life while saving for future projects.
Who needs a financial advisor?
The answer is unequivocal: everyone. You can use the services of a financial adviser as much when you need help with debt consolidation as you can to plan for a sufficient budget for your gifts at the coming holidays. All the reasons are good to enjoy the services of a professional in personal finance.
Choosing your financial advisor is not easy. N. Séguin Inc. suggests that you always check with the Autorité des marchés financiers if your adviser of choice has the right to offer you services or sell you financial products.
Here is also a list of questions you could ask your financial advisor to make sure you and your advisor are compatible.
- Have you ever worked on a similar file to mine? If so, what are you familiar with?
- How often should we schedule our visits?
- Why did you choose to pursue a career as a financial security advisor?
- What products and services do you offer and which ones do not you offer?
- Do I have to bring some documents during our first interview?
Your financial security advisor is someone who will have access to sensitive information about your file. Always make sure you feel confident before delivering personal information. If you have any doubts, do not hesitate to look for a new financial advisor. You have the right to choose the person who will be best suited to your needs, depending on your level of comfort.